All parents and carers
We are experiencing serious delays on services which have to pass through Kearsley Roundabout (A666 junction on St Peter’s Way) due to roadworks which are causing near stationary traffic. We are taking all measures possible to get buses through the traffic but it is currently taking anything up to one hour to traverse half a mile across the roundabout.
The following services are currently being directly affected are as follows:
- 512 (Royal Bolton Hospital – Bury) (passes Derby HS)
- 513 (Farnworth – Bury) (passes Philips HS)
- 712 (Clifton – Bury C of E)
- 713 (Farnworth – Unsworth Academy)
- 978 (Stoneclough – St James’s HS)
- 986 (Swinton – Canon Slade HS)
Services which could also experience delays as a knock on effect of the roadworks whilst positioning to their first stop:
- 810 (Radcliffe – Elton HS)
- 885 (Radcliffe – Tottington HS)
TfGM have also been made aware of the situation and we are working with them to try and find a resolve for the situation. Please note that all services will run their full routes as normal.